India is one of the most popular travel destinations in South Asia. Millions of tourists come from all over the world to experience the country’s culture, cuisine and attractions. One such measure is the introduction of Electronic Travel Authorization, which allows travelers from 169 countries around the world to obtain an Indian e-Visa to visit the country. Polish citizens must apply for an Indian visa before arriving in the country. There are different types of Indian e-Visas that Polish citizens can apply for depending on the specific reason for their visit to India: for pleasure, for professional or medical reasons.
India eVisa Requirements for Polish Citizens
- Have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival of the traveler in India
- Have at least 2 blank passport pages where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- India eTourist Visa is valid for 90 days if approved
- The traveler must carry their eTourist visa at all times during their stay in India
- Travelers must also have a return ticket or a ticket for onward travel when applying for an eVisa
- Holders of diplomatic passports and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
- Every traveler must have their own passport regardless of age in order to apply for an Indian eVisa
- Travelers can apply for an eTourist visa a maximum of two times in a given year
Since India moved the visa application process online in 2014, the process of applying for an Indian e-Visa has become much easier. It now allows citizens of 169 countries to apply for electronic travel permits without wasting much time. Russian citizens can apply for one of three types of Indian e-Visas depending on the purpose of their visit. Once applicants have decided which visa suits their needs, all they have to do is complete the India e-Visa form.
Documents required for Russian citizens
- A valid passport with a validity of at least six months from the date of travel, with a scanned copy of the biographical page
- Details of where they will be staying in India and entry and exit details
- A scanned passport photo, in color on a plain white background
- A valid email address
- A credit or debit card to pay the visa fee
Indian Visa for Singapore Citizens/Passport Holders has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. This Indian Visa allows travelers from Singapore and other countries to visit India for short stays . These short stays vary from 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the purpose of the visit. The Embassy of India has ensured a smooth and fast visa process for citizens of Singapore through the eVisa system. The system allows the whole Indian Visa application process online for the citizens of Singapore.
WHAT IS A BUSINESS VISA?
The Indian Business eVisa is an approved travel document that allows you to enter India if you are planning a trip for business purposes.
What documents do Singaporeans need for Indian visa?
- Photo of the candidate: the photo must be professional.
- Scanning Personal Passport Details: This means you need to scan the information page. You do not have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the business card: this can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: it is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: this can be your usual credit/debit card or Paypal.
Company Name: Indian official
Contact person: Darry Thomas Findango
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +61 (08) 9364 3001
Town: 1561 Kobenhavn