There are few countries in the world that leave a lasting impression on travelers and India is definitely one of them. Here are different types of Indian e-Visas that Polish citizens can apply for to visit India for their specific reasons – pleasure, business or medical reasons. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows Polish residents and citizens to enter and travel to India for tourism, business, etc. Indian visa for Polish citizens has been available in application forms since 2014. Polish citizens are required to apply for an Indian visa before arriving in the country. This is an online paperless Indian Visa application process for Polish residents.
India eVisa Requirements for Polish Citizens
- Have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival of the traveler in India
- Have at least 2 blank passport pages where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- India eTourist Visa is valid for 90 days if approved
- Holders of diplomatic passports and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
- Travelers can apply for an eTourist visa a maximum of two times in a given year
There are countless reasons why so many Russians visit India, including the 38 UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Golden Temple, Taj Mahal and Humayun’s Tomb in New Delhi. The Indian e-Visa allows citizens of 169 countries to apply for electronic travel authorization and does not require lengthy visits to the Indian Embassy. Russia is the 10th most popular source country for visitors to India, with over 260,000 Russians visiting India in 2018. Russian citizens can apply for three types of Indian e-Visas depending on the purpose of their visit. Once applicants have decided which visa suits their needs, all they have to do is complete the India e-Visa form.
Documents required for Russian citizens
- A valid passport with a validity of at least six months from the date of travel, with a scanned copy of the biographical page
- Details of where they will be staying in India and entry and exit details
- A scanned passport photo, in color on a plain white background
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay the visa fee
India is a vast country that is just over a third the size of the United States. Much of it is rural and there are some amazing sights to see and experience. To the north are the Himalayas. To the south, the beaches. To the west, the desert. And to the east, tribal territory. The Embassy of India has ensured a smooth and fast visa process for citizens of Singapore. Through the eVisa system. Citizens of Singapore require a visa to enter India. This Indian visa allows travelers from Singapore and other countries to visit India for short stays. These short stays vary between 30, 90 and 180 days per visit, depending on the reason for the visit. The system simplifies the entire process of applying for Indian Visa online for citizens of Singapore.
WHAT IS A BUSINESS eVISA?
The Indian Business eVisa is an approved travel document that allows you to enter India if you are planning a trip for business purposes.
What documents do Singaporeans need for Indian visa?
- Photo of the applicant: the photo must be professional.
- Scanning Personal Passport Details: This means you need to scan the information page. You do not have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the business card: this can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: it is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: this can be your usual credit/debit card or your PayPal account.
Non-Indians who wish to enter the country urgently can apply for an eVisa India for Urgency, commonly referred to as Indian Urgent Emergency Visa. The Urgent Indian Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who need to come to India due to the crisis. The visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa. Even if you are not living in India and you need to come for an emergency or urgent reason such as: Death of a relative, lawsuit or seriousness of a relative or illness, you can still apply for an urgent tourist entry visa . The Emergency E-Visa for India is available for real cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies.
Requirements to Apply for an Emergency Indian Visa
- A copy of your passport
- Your passport must have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay the eVisa fee.
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact person: Kerry Thomas Caitlin
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +420 2 2172 9260
Address:6th Floor, Solitaire Building
Country: Czech Republic